Education Ossett Community Trust
Southdale is part of an Educational Trust made up of seven member schools and two associate member schools in Ossett, together with four organisation members and three organisation partners.
The mission statement is:
To create world class opportunities for the community of Ossett by creating a lifelong passion for learning, a common ethos and a common series of experiences as an entitlement.
- Common policies and an ethos of expectation.
- Each student entitled to a range of experiences from 3-19.
- Opportunities for lifelong learning in our schools and community centres.
- Partnership with industry and Higher Education that will provide opportunities for training, development, enterprise, sport and culture in the Ossett community.
- Building upon the dual specialist status of Ossett School and Sixth Form College, and the specialist status of Highfield School.
School Members of Education Ossett Community Trust:
- Dimple Well Infant School and Nursery
- Flushdyke Junior and Infant School
- Gawthorpe Community Primary School and Maypole Children’s Centre
- Highfield School
- Holy Trinity CE (VA) Primary School (associate member)
- Ossett Academy and Sixth Form College
- South Ossett Infant School
- Southdale CE (VC) Junior School (associate member)
- Towngate Primary School
Organisation Members of Education Ossett Community Trust:
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- VdotCOM Ltd
- Wakefield MDC
Partners of Education Ossett Community Trust:
- Burmatex Ltd
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Niels Larsen Ltd